Home >> Business >> Legal

Legal Articles

Developing A Legal Game Plan To Protect Innovation    By: Jason Far Hadian
During my recent stay in Seoul Korea, I visited the largest underground entertainment and shopping center in Asia (the COEX Mall), where the Microsoft and Sony ... and wireless devices. He can be reached at jfarhadian@i-p-law.us or visiting www.i-p-law.us. Ms. Jennifer Burcio also contributed to drafting this article.
A Benzene Overview: What it is and Your Rights against    By: Cristian Stan
Benzene is a very toxic compound. This substance is marked carcinogen. If it finds its way inside the body, it can cause dreaded diseases such as cancer. The ... and serious injuries caused by benzene exposure is no joke. People can literally die from it. It is only proper that they get the justice that they deserve.
California Supreme Court makes Confidentiality of Mediation Proceedings Iron Clad    By: Elizabeth A Moreno
The California Supreme Court, in Simmons v. Ghaderi (July 21, 2008), has hammered in the last nail and has made confidentiality of mediation proceedings iron ... settlement. Following these few simple steps will insure that the dispute has settled and is enforceable if one party does not keep the terms of the agreement.
How Innocent People Get Convicted Of DUI    By: Robert Keefer
Many people are not concerned about DUI laws as they say they will never drink and drive. Such people assume their actual innocence immunizes them from arrest. ... and the officer decides that you refused the breath test, you can get convicted despite your innocence. Even the innocent need to be afraid of DUI laws.
What Does An Employment Law Solicitor Do?    By: Matthew James
Employment Law is probably the most rapidly developing area of law within the UK. Employment Law Solicitors advise both employers and employees on their rights ... to the prospects of successfully making or defending a Tribunal claim and will also be able to represent the employer or employee in the Tribunal proceedings.
The Dramatic Life of The Murphy Case Ends With Personal Injury Damages Taxable    By: Elizabeth A Moreno
The dramatic life of the Murphy case came to a quiet end when the U.S. Supreme Court declined to hear the case which signaled the taxation of personal injury ... portion of damages be considered 'personal injury or emotional distress' in order to escape the tax man. That argument will no longer work with Big Brother IRS.
LA Accident Lawyers Practice Areas    By: Jamil Estorninos
Accident, in its most commonly accepted meaning, means "some sudden and unexpected event taking place without expectation, upon the instant, rather than ... have long line of cases won and gotten best possible settlement. Our lawyers are committed and hardworking in championing your cause that nobody else can equal.
Will My Case Go To Court?    By: James Dodson
One of the most common questions I am asked by new clients is whether it will be necessary that their case go to court. Most people want nothing to do with ... all the way to trial. My responsibility is to understand each client's goals for resolving their case and work towards a resolution consistent with those goals.
Three Legal Mistakes That Could Cost You Your Home - or More    By: Jonathan Cooper
In the last few years, I have been approached on more than one occasion by individuals that had been sued, and were extremely concerned that their hard-earned ... In this manner, you will be going a long way to assuring that your assets are not needlessly placed at risk. Copyright (c) 2008 Law Offices of Jonathan Cooper
Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), Scope and Penalties    By: Adriane Luna
The main purpose of the enactment of the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is to provide the employers and the employees the minimum guidelines and requirements ... be referred to an Administrative Law Judge for hearing. At the hearing, the judge shall determine whether the penalty imposed on the violator is appropriate.
Houston auto accident lawyers    By: Rodriguez Lopez
Driving has become an essential part of one's life. Be it to work, shopping or a pleasure trip with the family, almost every body today is dependent on their ... to be a victim of someone else's negligence consult the best lawyer that you can approach and stake your claim. A good lawyer is a good asset to say the least.
The Most Important Steps You Need To Take If You Believe You Have Suffered A Whiplash Injury During A Traffic Accident    By: Nick Jervis
Whiplash is the most common injury seen in motor vehicle crashes accounting for over 80% of the total cost of personal injury claims. Whiplash can occur at ... some claims companies are now using the "no win no fee" expression to conceal the fact that if you do win you will be charged a "handling" or "administration" fee.
What is Wrong with my Disability?    By: Adriane Lauren Luna
As discrimination become widespread all over America, the government, particularly the law-making body, which is the Congress, came up with a perfect solution ... Act, the government would be able to provide minimum requirements for employment and other aspects that disabled people may meet and use to their advantage.
Four Main Roles of Trial Lawyers    By: Adriane Lauren Luna
Role of Lawyers to their Clients In societies, more particularly in Los Angeles, California, where laws are complicated to understand and legal disputes are ... place. In addition, a number of positions in the government are being held by lawyers. Thus, they contribute in providing and regulating peace in the community.
Protection on Pregnancy Discrimination    By: Adriane Lauren Luna
Discrimination due to one’s age, religion, gender, color or place of origin is specifically proscribed by Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Now ... feel that you have been discriminated by your employer or co-employees because of your pregnancy, you should get the services of a Labor and Employment Attorney.
Prev | 1 2 3 | Next

mobile phones