Home >> Arts and Entertainment >> Books and Music

Books and Music Articles

Big Screen Plasma TV- Interesting Guide About Plasma TV Reviews    By: Deepak Kulkarni
You see, we should be very thankful that we are born in this modern generation because of the existence of the Internet. With the Internet, every information ... A lot of well-meaning people searching for big screen plasma TV also searched online for TV plasma 55, flat panel LCD TV, and even Toshiba plasma TV.
How To Put Together A Home Recording Studio    By: Gyorgy Huba
You can pick from a dazzling range of equipment when setting up a home recording studio. Here are some tips on what you need. When you are recording in a home ... recording studio. You can visit guitar forums or simply do a Google search for more information on free effects plugins and tutorials on recording your guitar.
Some Book Publishing Tips You Must Know    By: Alexis Stevens
The thrill of getting your own book published is one that is not easily duplicated anywhere else. If you're a writer (which I assume you are if you're reading ... your book published. I think you'll find it invaluable reading. At least give yourself the best chance of getting your masterpiece out to the general public
Sense & Sensibilty - One Jane Austens's Finest    By: Adrian Carpenter
A recent and very successful BBC production of Jane Austen's "Sense and Sensibility" has brought to the fore one of England's most successful authors although, ... commitment he deeply regretted, and Marianne with a quiet, worthy man, once she sees that her passionate "sensibility" would hardly have brought her happiness.
How To Use Playlists For More Fun    By: Jimmy More
HOW TO USE PLAYLISTS FOR MORE FUN Most of us listen songs one by one by hitting "next " while others group all the favorite songs together and possess a ... or suits your speed of exercising. And there are many more examples. Just google for the term "beats per minute" and you will find all information about BPM.
How To Get A Record Deal    By: Michael Moore
Tuesday, July 8, 2008 How To Get A Record Deal Discover Yourself! Get Brilliant! The first question to ask yourself about getting a record deal is, are ... (Atom) Moore Hits A-Log (c)2008, Moore Hits Productions, LLC. To re-print, just credit author, Michael Moore and provide link to http://www.moorehits.com.
Learning Blues Guitar From The Greats    By: Ricky Sharples
If you enjoy listening to blues guitar music you might want to learn about the early blues guitarists who laid the foundation for the popularity of modern blues ... with the electric guitar. B.B. King, Eric Clapton and Roy Buchanan were, in their individual approaches to the blues, pioneers of electric blues music.
How To Play Classical Guitar    By: Ricky Sharples
If you, like many people, are intrigued by the classical guitar and are wondering about how to play it, you might enjoy this little expose. I will be talking ... in playing classical guitar or using classical techniques to play modern music, sheet music and tabs for classical guitar are readily available on the internet.
The Jimi Hendrix Facts    By: Ricky Sharples
Jimi Hendrix was such a dominant presence in the late 1960's music scene his whole career was full of milestones of one kind or another. So what "facts" help us ... 18, 1970 after drowning in his vomit. He had drunk a large amount of red wine and, according to his friend Monika Dannemann, he had also taken sleeping pills.
The Ultimate collection of great War DVDs    By: Bob Kk
War DVDs section covers the Napoleonic Era, military and war movies, and also word war II movies. The war DVDs contains hundreds of movies and documentary ... set. Through war DVDs are never before released such top secret documents and interviews these facts undermine many myths which long have masqueraded as the truth.
Barbecue Music    By: John Morthland
Americans disagree, often fanatically, on the definition of a barbecue. In Texas, where I come from, for example, it means smoking meat — most prominently ... to Tower of Power, Sly Stone, George Clinton and Donald Byrd, they tighten up the NOLA carnival tradition as they get in the groove and let the good times roll.
How to Get Guitar Burning Speed    By: Charlie Wallace
I once felt that no matter what I did, no matter how much I practiced and no matter how much I fought, I would never be able to play at the speeds of Guitar ... ended my journey at two very different levels of playing Guitar, one was without Guitar Burning Speed, and one was with. The question is, what would you prefer?
Antonio Vivaldi’s Four Seasons    By: John Bickerton
Vivaldi's Four Seasons has become arguably the most popular piece of classical music in the world with more performances and recordings than even Beethoven’s ... just naturally drawn to this music. Poem translation from: Landon, H. C. Robbins "Vivaldi, Voice of the Baroque" Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 1993
Will online booksellers kill the high street bookstore?    By: Ashish Phanse
The emergence and evolution of the internet in the last decade and especially over the past few years has made it an inseparable part of human lives. Ecommerce ... online sales will force independent bookstores to close down, but the present scenario makes it evident that both will compete for supremacy in the human mind.
Music - Soothes The Mind And Body!    By: Nor Nan
Imagine life without music, and just like a human soul without consciousness. As sound refreshes the soul, it forms as a timeless masterpiece of the triumph of ... we have to move towards a philosophical reflection of how music can truly help humanity. At the peak of technological improvement, music faces a new challenge.
Prev | 1 2 3 | Next

mobile phones